Thursday 21 March 2013

loud lips

Painted Pouts.

big,bright,bold lips! they're everywhere at the moment
from vampy reds to neon pinks.
This trend has been paired with a 'glowing skin' with minimal makeup, noticeable highlighter and natural brows,
 so all attention is drawn to the lips, but in some cases a subtle wing liner has been included.





Prada




Jean Paul Gaultier



Burberry Prorsum



Giles




My current favourite's - BOLD Lips




L'oreal
COLOR RICHE INTENSE

LIP SHADE PINK PASSION 371


this is my sheerest bold lipstick, but iv'e been wearing it loads recently as it's really easy to wear.



M.A.C
Russian Red - Matte Lipstick 


 This is my favourite of all my Red lipsticks, its a 'true red' and lasts ages!



M.A.C
Morange - Amplified Lipstick


Morange is one of my favourite lipsticks i own!  
unfortunately as you can see i didn't love it enought.. and put it in the washing machine! But luckily for me with the invention of lip brushes it still does the trick




lipliners.


1. (top) M.a.c's - Cherry 
2. (middle) NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Orange 824
3. (bottom) Rimmel - Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Indian Pink
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment