Tuesday 26 March 2013

skin care funzies.



SKIN CARE.



A certain somebody asked if i do a post on my skin care.. so here you go!!



This is my draw where i keep stuff that im not using Skin Care/Hair Care wise.






 My Current 'Routine'


1. Makeup Removal
•Bioderma - Crealine H20



 2. Tone & Cleanse 
•Lancome - Galateis douceur 
Soft Cleansing Fluid for face & eyes
•Simple - Soothing Facial Toner
•Sephora - Exfoliating Face Brush


3. Face Wash
•Simple - Moisturising Facial Wash


 4. Moisturise
•Embryolisse - Lait-Creme Concentre
•Elemis - Maximum Moisture Day Cream
3.Clinique - All About Eyes (Eye Cream)


5. Face Mask
•Origins - Drink up Intensive mask
•Elemis - Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 


6. Miscellaneous 
•Clarins - 
Concentre Intenser Bronze Self Tanning Tint (face)

•Figs & Rouge Peppermint & Tea Tree Lip Balm

•Sudocrem



XXXXXXX

7 comments:

  1. I really to try the Origins mask! Any thoughts on it?

    I would LOVEEE IT if you guys would check my blog out? :D xx

    http://hashtaglifeyumsigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/inspire-hashtag-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bioderma, Origins and Embryolisse. A girl after my own heart! Awesome post, love the blog. Can I follow you through google or bloglovin? I'm on my ipad which isn't showing any follow things up. Will follow when I get on my MacBook :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hahah! yeah yeah i have google! thank you lovely!! xxx

      Delete
    2. I can't find how to follow you doll? XO

      Delete
    3. i havnt really got it figured out :/
      does this work pretty???
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6392367/hughesing

      Delete
  3. We've heard so much about embryolisse and bioderma. Great post chloe :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeee thankyou so much! xx
      its so good definitely invest!

      Delete