Sunday 28 April 2013

Plum Party Makeup


MY FACE - PLUM PARTY 

OHHAI, I went out the other night. I spent my 'getting ready time' catering to my friends and doing there faces, so my look was a rather simple on.


 Makeup Sketch of the look

Products used

 Clinique - Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad - Plum Seduction

Sephora - Base Fixanate Eye Primer
No7 - Taupe Eye Pencil 
MUA - Shade 9
Mac - Omega 

Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder - 001 Transparent 
Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation - Shade 09
Mac - Pigment Vanilla 


Universal Concler Pallet 
Real Techniques - Dome Shadow Brush



Topshop - Liquid Liner
L'Oreal - Telescopic False Lash Mascara 


Katy Perry - Sweetie Pie Lashes 



Maybelline - 10hr Tint Gloss - Timeless Plum
Calvin Klein - Cayenne 35 Lipstick



NAILS.

W7 - B4 Matt Green
Revlon - Nail Art Moon Candy - Enamel, Orbit 








Thankyou beauuusss  luuuvv yaahhsss.
let me no whatchaaa think <3 

click my vid then press tweet/facebook




4 comments: