Sunday 5 May 2013

get ready with me - bank holiday!

GET READY WITH ME - WEEKEND!

YO YO YO YO! - this weekend i ventured into manchester,
I've acumilated a few new products recently and thought id show you them .. on my face! :)
hope you enjoy


get ready from hughes on Vimeo.

1. - RIMMLE - STAY MATTE POWDER 
2. CLARINS - HYDRA-CARE TINTED MOISTURISER 
3. COLLECTION - ILLUMINATING TOUCH CONCEALER 



 1. MAC - ALL THAT GLITTERS EYESHADOW
2. MAC - ESPRESSO EYESHADOW
3. MAC - RUBINESQUE PAINT POT
4. MAYBELLINE - OCHER DUO
(FORGOT TO PUT OMEGA EYESHADOW - MAC)


CHANEL QUAD - 80 EXCENTRIQUES 


BARRY M - NAIL PAINT - 148 BOOTS 




THANKS XXXX

VINE - @HUGHESING





2 comments:

  1. I like the color of the nail polish! It's a nice vibrant spring color

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Chanel Quads! I have tons of them. :) And I love the layout of your site. You'll have to tell me how you put up the links on the top of your page for Instagram, etc.

    :)

    ReplyDelete