Wednesday 19 June 2013

Best Thing & Editorial Look #2


Hey there Blogger Babes! Today im going to show you another Editoral look i did on Mollie :)



But First ..... This Happend....
YAH YAH YAH 

Sooo yah yah yah.. i did this colourful look dead funky!, i wanted a more structured look as a posed to the classic 'smokey esc' 
I used again my Stargazer Pallet, as there are super vibrant colours that have a good pigment to them.

I've taken step by step Pictures!

 Here i have finished the colouring on one eye, using CelloTape LOL, i would recommend Masking Tape or Surgical Tape, but i didn't have any on hand. 

 Here I have removed the tape, and added Bobbi Brown gel liner and Chanel Mascara. 
Using a White eyeliner by NYX i have smudged a line under the lash line.

 I went for a 'Perfect Base', Using Standard Illamasqua Skin Base and Collection Concealer; Nothing to heavy on blush or contour, i used a light highlight using Vanilla Pigment.

 FINISHED LOOK YAHH....

Lips - Mac Lipmix in Red and Plumful Lipstick! 

 XXXX

More Picccieess on my Insta! 
XXX





Hope you like!
Let me know your thoughts! <3 xx


VINE - @HUGHESING






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Loving this - wish I could do it!

    Stop by my blog? http://primeministeroffun.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete